SMX West will be here before you know it! The largest gathering of search marketers on the West Coast is happening March 13-15 in San Jose, California. You’ll get three days of unparalleled SEO & SEM training — more than 60 thoughtfully sequenced, expert-led sessions and keynotes across eight deep-dive tracks.
SMX is the place to learn trusted SEO & SEM best practices straight from the experts. Here’s a sneak peek at some of the sessions in store:
- The Latest In Advanced Technical SEO
- Successful SEO Using Markup & Structured Data
- All Google Manual Penalties Explained
- SEO For Google’s Mobile-First Index & Mobile-Friendly World
- Must-Have Reports For Search Advertisers
- Understanding Offline Targeting And Attribution
- Competitive Research For SEM
- Faster & Smarter: Moving From Manual to Automated SEM Campaign Management
- Advanced Audience Targeting & Management Tactics
- How To Maximize & Measure Performance On The Google Display Network
- B2B SEM: Meeting Specific Challenges With Really Smart Tactics
- There’s only one way to take full advantage of this massive wealth of knowledge and resources: Divide and conquer!
Sending your team to SMX is a win-win-win. Together, you will:
- return to the office brimming with actionable insights and tactics that can be implemented immediately — far more than you’d bring back on your own.
- score deep savings with our exclusive group rates, so you can make the most out of your annual conference budget.
- enjoy a true sense of solidarity and pride from traveling and working together in a fresh, friendly environment.
And it gets better. The bigger the group, the bigger your discount:
- Teams of 3 to 5 save 10 percent.
- Groups of 6 to 11 save 15 percent.
- Parties of 12 or more save 20 percent.
It’s a no-brainer. If you’re planning to send more than two of your teammates to SMX, grab this awesome deal today. To get your group signed up, complete this handy team registration form and email it to email@example.com.
See you all in San Jose!
P.S. Early Bird rates expire February 3. Secure your group tickets now to enjoy the lowest prices available! See group rates.
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Search Engine Land. Staff authors are listed here.
About The Author
Search Engine Land Search Engine Land is a daily publication and information site covering search engine industry news, plus SEO, PPC and search engine marketing tips, tactics and strategies. Special content features, site announcements, notices about our SMX events, and occasional sponsor messages are posted by Search Engine Land.