Are you in the process of creating a new website for your business? Looking for ways to improve your existing business website?
Branex share the 10 commandments of visual hierarchy you should follow in this infographic.
Here are their key tips:
- Incorporate the golden ratio
- Use a visual triangle
- Use contrast intelligently
- Apply the rule of two thirds
- Say it with bold typography
- Use negative space
- Use animations to move people along the page
- Maintain balance
- Use design elements to create a focal point
- Keep alignment in mind
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post The 10 Commandments of Visual Hierarchy for a Perfect Business Website [Infographic] appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.