Are you concerned your website could be under attack from a competitor? Want to know how to protect your website from negative SEO?
We share 7 steps you should take in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Perform regular link audits
- Keep an eye on your site speed
- Site speed is a key ranking factor.
- Search for scraped content
- Monitor google my business
- Watch your keywords’ CTR
- Check your ranking
- Upgrade your security
Check out the infographic for more detail.
The post Are You Under Attack? 7 Tips to Protect Your Site from Negative SEO [Infographic] appeared first on Red Website Design Blog.