Are you putting together a marketing plan of action for your business? Want your plan to be based on fact rather than fiction?
Technology Advice share 8 myths you should ignore in this infographic.
Here are the key points:
- Social media doesn’t sell.
- Blog content is fluff.
- More eyes = more revenue.
- Ad blockers killed display ads.
- Referrals are the holy grail.
- Only 1% of leads convert.
- Your product should sell itself.
- Every lead is important.
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Mark is the Founder and Managing Director of Red Website Design, a low cost web design and internet marketing company based in the UK.